As expert manufacturers of chemical resistant elastomer seals, TRP Polymer Solutions offer a diverse selection of chemical resistant O-rings and chemical resistant seals. Using our specially formulated Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM), TRP Polymer Solutions provides a cost-effective sealing solution for demanding applications.
Applications for chemical resistant elastomers
TRPlast™ FFKM is designed to produce seals and elastomer products fit for use in the Chemical Processing and other high demanding industries. Below, we offer more information on our comprehensive range of chemical resistant TRPlast materials.
Chemical resistance guide for elastomers
- TRPlast 300B is a specialised elastomer with chemical compatibility. Developed with high temperature service in mind, TRPlast 300B is particularly suited for use in hot water and steam applications. The perfect material for the production of chemical resistant seals, TRPlast 300B can be used in any application up to 300°C.
- TRPlast 260W is a chemical resistant elastomer, particularly suited for use in strong oxidising media and hot aqueous solutions. The TRPlast 260W has been specifically developed to avoid carbon black contamination and can be used in temperatures up to 260°C.
- TRPlast 260B is the perfect materials for the production of chemical resistant FFKM o-rings, combining the broadest chemical resistance available. Featuring outstanding physical properties, the TRPlast 260B can be used in temperatures up to 260°C.
- TRPlast 316B is a low compression set material, developed for optimum resistance through thermal cycling. This chemical resistant elastomer has a maximum recommended operating temperature of 316°C (600°C), meaning it can be employed in harsh environments and extreme high temperatures.
- TRPlast 330B is our highest thermally rated perfluoroelastomer, developed for performance with constant elevated temperatures. It has a maximum recommended operating temperature of 330°C (626°C), making it the perfect material for the production of chemical resistant seals.
If you require more information on our range of chemical resistant elastomer products, contact TRP Polymer Solutions today on 01432 268899.